How to join the program?
Join us in our mission to tech-up Estonian high schools!
We create, break, fix, design, redesign, code, delete, struggle, laugh and learn how to build actual digital products. From September on we’re looking for additional teaching staff on one or more of these topics:
- Screen Design
- Interaction design
- Mobile development
- Work directly with pupils (10-12 graders)
- Have the support and materials needed for preparation
- Cover either one or more topics from above
- Be able to adapt the teaching hours to your own availability
- Host in between 1 to 5 lessons per week (75 mins each)
- Be based in Tallinn, Tartu, Narva or Pärnu
Needed in order to make it:
- Passion for teaching and mentoring
- Ability to cover either one or more topics from above
- Flexibility during the weekdays
- Ability to communicate in English
- Courage to learn together with pupils
- A truly rewarding job and the best leadership training ever
- Competitive remuneration on a contract basis
- Smart youngsters who will make you proud
- Pedagogical and content support
- Close contacts with technology companies, great network
We started in September 2019 with 3 brave schools in Tallinn and each year we are growing with the help of our partners.
Partner schools in Tallinn: Kadrioru Saksa Gümnaasium, Tallinna Ühisgümnaasium, Tallinna Mustamäe Gümnaasium, Tallinna Tehnikagümnaasium, Tallinna Lasnamäe Gümnaasium, Lasnamäe Vene Gümnaasium
Partner schools in Narva: Narva Pähklimäe Gümnaasium, Narva Vanalinna Riigikool
Partner school in Tartu: Jaan Poska Gümnaasium
Partner school in Pärnu: Pärnu Sütevaka Humanitaargümnaasium
New schools are invited to join the program each academic year!
- has your school been wondering how to improve IT education for your gymnasium-level pupils?
- does your school want to offer the opportunity for its pupils to learn Digital Product Development?
- is your school willing to integrate codesters.club program into their curriculum, for example as a set of elective courses?
- is your school willing to help select the most motivated pupils?
- is your school willing to collaborate regarding scheduling, equipment (computers), etc.?
- is your school willing to integrate our teaching staff and help them?
- is your school ready do cover part of the teaching costs?
We believe that businesses share the responsibility of educating their future colleagues and we kindly invite them to support us in our mission!
As codesters.club partly depends on private and corporate sponsors, we are very proud and grateful for all your support. Financial support may be directed to:
Riesenkampff Stiftung gemeinnützige GmbH
Registration No: 182761 B
Bank account: DE46 3007 0024 0011 9925 00
Non-financial support (your staff as mentors / office space for lessons, etc.) is also very valuable!